Hum, some of my friends are doing lists once a week to show the’ve done, what they are doing, and/or plan to do. That’s not a bad idea…so, here is my attempt a a list and we’ll see if I can keep it up.
1. Finished beta reading for a return author. Those are always good. I’ve been doing beta reading for awhile now. I still enjoy seeing new authors with new material and published authors that continue a series. Did I mention I like a series? I certainly plan to start a series or two with my books. We’ll see where they go.
2. Fought with the new gmail categorization and filters so I can get messages from Goodreads on my phone. Had a couple of review requests so I got back in touch with those. Oops! Gotta love technology. 🙂
3. Spend the next week reading those books for reviews (twist my arm) and then posting them everywhere. You’ll see them here when I post to my blog. In addition to the review, I will be hosting the book’s blog tour for a day! More information to come when I get it.
4. So, where is my writing in all of this? Glad you asked. I’m going to attempt to start preparing for the #NaNoWriMO event next month and have committed to writing 50,000 words. Holy crap! What have I done! *deep breaths* Ok, no panicking. This will work. Now, maybe I will get my creative juices going. See my previous post for a contest I’ve started relating to this.
5. I plan to do something on November 9th as that is my anniversary date for starting to write these things. Let me know if you have any ideas I could do on that day. This is a discussion people. Let’s have some dialog going. Let’s have some fun with this!