1. Signed up for NaNoWriMo.org. Check.
2. Finish filing out profile. Working
3. Kick my iPad’s butt. Check. Check. *bang head on desk*
4. Prepare for Review for a recent novel I read. Check.
5. Write said Review. Working.
6. Consider date and content for being a guest on another’s author’s blog. Working (date now content later).
7. Wait on instructions for blog tour starting next week. Check.
8. Itching to write. Definitively Check.
9. Happy that I’m doing this. Absolutely Check.
10. Scared to death that I won’t finish anything. Double check.
And please help me out with what to do on November 9th, 2013: The 1-year anniversary of me writing. 🙂